A blog of :

  • Frank Opinions, Humerous Experiences and Jokes to make you laugh, Poems, Funny Quips and Interesting Incidents, Facts of life, Happenings, Information, etc.

Visitors

Free counters!
Free counters!

Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Come to think of it.....


*Are you still writing 2021 instead 0f 2022? I do still. But it has lessened. Because, I pause before writing up the year! I hope in the month of February I need not pause anymore!

*Never be careless or absent minded with words and letters or even the spaces. Abnormalities like these (below) can happen!  

There was much noise and slaughter all around!

 "No, officer. I am a therapist. Not the rapist!"

Dear John,  .........I used to love you once. Now I  ate you.

Don't trust him. He is a ship in wolf's clothing'

The chairman thanked all thr bored members for standing up upon his entrance.

.....And she replied that his dress was also  ice.

The vessel to Tioman Island is cap sized now.

*The motivation words 'be positive' is very much unwelcome during these covid times.

* Often it made me wonder, while driving, in my home town, Taiping, in Malaysia, whether my eyesight was getting weaker or was there a mist in front of me. I am a diabetic. That was why this worry. When someone said it was misty out there it would make me  happy and relieved! Anyone out there in my position? 

No comments:

Popular Posts.....

Malaysian Newspapers of various languages

Malaysian Newspapers of various languages

ASEAN Newapapers - English

ASEAN Newapapers - English

Open Library

Beware of Scams

Beware of Scams

Go to Scams And Scams - My Other Website

See Malaysia

Products Galore! Just a social service for mankind, the money kind!

Products Galore! Just a social service for mankind, the money kind!

Simple Recent Comment Widget for Blogger / Blogspot

blogarama

blogarama - the blog directory

Followers

Blog Archive

Atom

[Valid Atom 1.0]

Visitors from 2015 - 113 Flags on 29.5.2021

free counters

Pageviews from 2015

Twitter