A blog of :

  • Frank Opinions, Humerous Experiences and Jokes to make you laugh, Poems, Funny Quips and Interesting Incidents, Facts of life, Happenings, Information, etc.

Visitors

Free counters!
Free counters!

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Malaysian election quips



It pains me to hear some election candidates say that the grassroots support them. What a pity! I wish they were supported by humans.

*****


 

Journalist and online portal readers had a good time giving comments on the picture of an Indian MIC party member, kissing the cheek of UMNO candidate for Shah Alam, Zulkifli Noordin. Zulkifli had angered the Malaysian Indians for degrading Indians and Hinduism, in one of his speeches. He had since apologized. In a show of conciliatory act, he then allowed the MIC member to kiss him. ‘Kiss and make up’, I suppose. Only that while the MIC member was kissing him, his right hand was holding Zulkifli by the neck, in a strangling position! And it did not go unnoticed by the gleeful news seekers! They were declaring, joyfully, that it was not a conciliatory kiss at all!
One reader said it was a ‘kiss of death’! Ha ha ha!

*****

Almost all the friends that I talked to said they want the ruling party, Barisan Nasional, to win, but not with a two-third majority. They want to clip its powers. And that is why they are going to vote for the opposition. 

I am going to vote for Barisan Nasional because if everyone votes for the opposition then how is Barisan Nasional going to win at all! Great thinking…eh? (wink!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Νeat blog! Is your theme custom maԁe or did you
downloaԁ it from somewherе? A
dеsign likе yours wіth a few simple tωeeks would reаlly make my blog
ѕhine. Please let me κnow wheгe you got youг themе.
Many thanks

Also viѕit my ωeb-site - ipad repair pj

Anonymous said...

I am really enjoyіng the theme/design of
youг web sitе. Do you evеr run intο any internet browser сompatibilіty iѕsueѕ?
A few of my blοg visitors have complained abοut mу site not ωorkіng corrеctly in Exploгer but looks greаt in Sаfari.
Do you have anу adνіce tо help fіx this ρгoblem?


Feеl free to surf to my ωeb-site: macbook repair malaysia

Anonymous said...

I am now not positive the place you're getting your information, but great topic. I must spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for excellent information I used to be searching for this information for my mission.

my homepage ... Louis Vuitton Outlet

Popular Posts.....

Malaysian Newspapers of various languages

Malaysian Newspapers of various languages

ASEAN Newapapers - English

ASEAN Newapapers - English

Open Library

Beware of Scams

Beware of Scams

Go to Scams And Scams - My Other Website

See Malaysia

Products Galore! Just a social service for mankind, the money kind!

Products Galore! Just a social service for mankind, the money kind!

Simple Recent Comment Widget for Blogger / Blogspot

blogarama

blogarama - the blog directory

Followers

Blog Archive

Atom

[Valid Atom 1.0]

Visitors from 2015 - 113 Flags on 29.5.2021

free counters

Pageviews from 2015

Twitter